Charlotte’s Food & Recipe Book (printed version)!
- All-in-one nutritionist’s guide to health!
- Nutritional principles, tips and family eating plans
- Over 90 tasty recipes including meals, salads, soups, delicious snacks, muffins, cakes and biscuits.
- Options for wheat-free, lactose-free, sugar-free and vegetarian meals.
- Medicinal tonics and teas
All-in-one guide to nutritious EATING, every day!
Good Food Matters is based on author, Charlotte Jean’s, passion for food and her many years of experience as a Clinical Nutritional Therapist and Herbal Formulator. This nutrition manual and healthy cookbook imparts her wealth of knowledge in the hopes that others will benefit from what she learn’t, often through her own personal health struggles. In the words of Hippocrates: “Let food be your medicine, and medicine your food.”
The nutrition and meal preparation sections include:
- How to cook sustainably for the sake of our precious resources.
- Indepth nutritional principles that govern eating well as a key to health.
- Eating plan examples that can be personalised to your own needs.
- Practical tips on preparing nutrient-packed meals for the whole family.
- The importance of a healthy gut; superfoods; acid and alkaline foods; the health benefits of various herbs and much more…
The recipe section is packed with over 90 tasty recipes that have been tried and tested by Charlotte herself, including:
- Balanced breakfasts and healthy breads
- Magnificent main meals, salads and soups
- Delicious snacks, muffins, cakes and biscuits
- Options for wheat-free, lactose-free, sugar-free and vegetarian meals
- Handy guide for ingredient replacements where needed
- How to make healthy mayonnaise; bone broth; protein shakes and juices; fermented foods and even tonics and teas for medicinal purposes.